March 25th was the two year anniversary of my blog and author platform! How nuts is that?? To celebrate, I’m sharing ten of my favorite writerly and non-writerly quotes in hopes that they’ll inspire you, my fellow readers and writers in the same way they’ve inspired me 🙂
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. -Ambrose Redmoon
- You are stronger than you seem, braver than you believe, and smarter than you know. -A. A. Milne
- If you don’t see the book you want on the shelf, write it. -Beverly Cleary
- Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. -Walt Disney
- Strive for progress, not perfection. -Unknown
- You can’t edit a blank page. -Jodi Picoult
- When life gives you a rainy day–jump in the puddles. -Pooh Bear
- Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes. -Maggie Smith
- Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice. -Unknown
- Don’t stop until you’re proud. -Unknown
As always, keep making magic, word weavers!
If you liked this post, please scroll to the top of the page and type in your email to follow my blog and get an update every time I post new content.