Happy June! It’s the start of summer and you know what that means; time to see how I faired on my monthly goals for April and May! Remember, to succeed, I need to have completed at least half of my goals, They were:
- Finish the #12DaysOfChristmas series. Haha, no. I will finish this series if it’s Christmas in July by the time I do. 0/1 point.
- Write 1,000 words per week. I didn’t officially keep track, but considering the amount of blog posts and chapters I got done, I’m almost 100% positive I did this. 1/1 point.
- Write at least one blog post per week. I did this! (And I’m so proud of myself!) 1/1 point.
- Write Chapter 4 of The Trinketeer. I crushed this! I’m actually working on chapter eight right now, so I got way ahead of my goal! 1/1 point.
- Sign up for a cooking class and find a second activity. Cooking classes were put on hold because they will hopefully be a part of something else I’m enrolling in soon, but I did find another activity. I’m going to learn ASL. There are a few options for classes, so I’m not sure which one I’m going to take yet, but I found them, so yay! 1/1 point.
- Put finishing touches on promotions for a secret project (coming in June!). I did this!! For those of you who don’t know; I just recently started offering freelance editing services on my sister site https://claeriekeditor.wordpress.com/ so head on over there for more information. 1/1 point.
- Start promoting #secretproject at the end of May. This is ongoing, but I also recently put up a deal on my website an an effort to promote it. The first seven people to submit their manuscripts to me for editing will receive 30% off the editing service of their choice. Click here for details. 1/1 point.
Final Score: 6/7 points! Success!
Now, my goals for June and July are:
- Finish the #12DaysOfChristmas series.
- Write 1,000 words per week.
- Write at least one blog post per week.
- Write chapters eight and nine of The Trinketeer.
- Finish chapter one of my novella.
- Come up with a marketing plan for my freelance editing services.
- Post to Instagram eight times.
- Start my Youtube channel by posting my first video.
- Film at least four more videos.
- Edit two of those videos.
- Review at least two books.
What are your goals this summer?
Stay creative and keep making magic, word weavers!