Holy cow. March 25, 2017 marked the one year anniversary of the start of this blog and the launch of my social media platform.
How crazy is that?
It’s only been a year, but the blog has already done so much for me. I certainly wouldn’t have gotten my first piece published in Fantasia Divinity Magazine. (Buy the issue HERE). But I think the thing I’m the most grateful for is the amazing opportunity this platform is giving me to help and interact with so many different authors. I don’t know where my journey will lead me next, but I just wanted to take a moment to stop and thank everyone who has encouraged and inspired me thus far. I love you all!
In honor of this crazy day, I have compiled a collage of twelve of my favorite posts from this year.
- The Fantome Queen
- Prom Panic
- Snow Serenade
- Chapters: Part One
- 9 Shining Jewels
- Unknown Adventures (Click the link to buy the issue of Fantasia Divinity)
- Keeper Book Review
- Behind the Scenes on “Unknown Adventures”
- Why I Write (My author’s manifesto).
- 5:55 (My first free downloadable short story).
- How to Outline: Hero’s Journey
- Claerie’s Golden Writing Rules
Challenge of the Week: What have been some of your favorite posts. What would you like to see in 2017?