Happy New Year everyone! It’s January first which means its time to look back on my Fall Quarterly Goals to see how I did, and make some new ones for 2017! Remember, in order two succeed I had to complete at least half of my goals.
Fall 2016 Quarterly Goals RESULTS
- Complete the free world building booklet I downloaded from Vivian Reis ‘s website for my work in progress (WIP). This did not happen 😦 Instead I started working on one too many projects!
- Complete character sheets for the remaining three main characters in my WIP. Again, not successful, butI did complete one character sheet, so I’m giving myself a 1/3 point.
- Roughly outline my WIP. This is done for both of my WIPs YAY!
- Write at least two more chapters (roughly 8,000 words) on my WIP. I’m giving myself half a point here, because I did get one chapter done, but not both.
- Write at least a month’s worth of blog posts ahead so my website doesn’t become a ghost town (Include at least one new #SuggestionBox prompt.) Well, I did write a lot more blog posts in the last 2 months, but I did not successful build up my backlog so… Half a point because I did do a new Suggestion Box Prompt in my #12DaysofChristmas series.
- Finish The Fantome Queen. Haha, no.
- Write 200 words per day, not counting work or school projects. Again, fail!
- Look into the possibility of starting a Youtube channel over winter break. Nope didn’t get any further here either.
Overall Score 1.5/8 points. FAIL!
Well, that did not go as planned! Lets see if I can do better next time!
Winter 2017 Quarterly Goals
- Finish #12DaysofChrismas Series
- Complete/submit short story for Fantasia Divinity Magazine.
- Write blog posts at least three days ahead of posting date. (Fridays for Monday postings and Wednesdays for Friday postings)
- Write 200 words per day, not counting work or school projects.
- Finish The Fantome Queen.
- Write at least two more chapters (roughly 8,000 words) on The Trinketeer.
- Look into the possibility of starting a Youtube channel.
- Side note: if I seriously looked into this, how many of you would rather a vlog format than a written blog?
- Look into joining at least two fun extra curricular activities.
- Complete three Suggestion Box Prompts outside of #12DaysofChristmas
Challenge of the Week: What are your New Year’s Resolutions?